Welcome to the Dominican College Athletic Department Job
Here you will find all current openings within the athletic department at Dominican College. Please carefully follow the inquiry instructions listed for the job for which you would like to apply.
Women's Lacrosse Coach
- Assist in all aspects of running an NCAA Division II program, including recruitment and development of qualified student-athletes
- Assist in practice plan development and implementation
- Assist in scouting of opposing teams, via game film and in-person evaluation
- Ensure compliance with and abide by NCAA and CACC rules and regulations
- Must pass NCAA Recruiting Test in order to retain position if hired
- College playing experience required, previous college or high school coaching experience strongly preferred.
This position reports directly to the Head Women's Lacrosse Coach. To apply for this position, please email a cover letter/resume to:
Kelly-Ann Di Giulio Light
Associate Director of Athletics/SID/SWA
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF IT IS DETERMINED YOU MIGHT BE A CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION.